Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Dentist, Sedation and Mommy not being present.

BW has a sedation dentist appointment tomorrow morning.  No major work done, but he has to be sedated in order for the dentist to come out of this with his fingers intact, and for BW's nerves to not be fried.  They are doing a cleaning, and considering sealants for the back teeth since he is a grinder.  I told them if there are any cavities that need work, to just do all they safely can while we are in there. I'm somewhat ashamed to admit that this is his first dental exam,  but at least I'm taking him now, right? I was told at the consultation that his teeth seem healthy and they don't anticipate any issues.  The boy jad better have healthy teeth, he didn't even jave any until he was about 10 months old!  

The bad part? Mommy can't be there for the appointment. He will be in the capable hands of his Daddy while I drive my grandpa to have a medical procedure out of town. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm told that things went marvelously! No cavities, and the back teeth did get sealants. They are even going to have us come back in 3 months free of charge just to let the dentist brush his teeth so he can hopefully become more accustomed to being there.

    ReplyDelete