Sunday, January 1, 2012

NYE

Given the incredible stress that BW had over the past couple of weeks due to a bad med change and breaks in routine, we opted to stay home and have two friends visit for NYE. This was a good good decision, and the only thing that got broken today was a plastic cup and set of RCA jacks that came with the new DVD player that got set up a week ago.. one of the pins from the plug got broken off inside the tv when BW yanked it out. But all in all, he had a good day. He even said Happy New Year to every single dag-blasted person we saw in Walmart this morning, and hugged most of them (while I begged him not to and rolled my eyes as I coaxed him to the next aisle). Normally he just screams in Walmart. I'd call this holiday a success.

.. And by "this morning" I suppose I mean yesterday morning. Since I'm still awake at 5:30am, you could see how I'd make that mistake :/

No comments:

Post a Comment